Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Can you guess what I had done this summer holiday.

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers

Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday. Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.

I heard the something coming close to me.
I heard the big wave crashing into each other.
I felt the hard wind dashing onto my hands.
I felt the sand stabbing my foot like a pin.
I saw the big object moving gradually on the sea.
I wondered what kinds of animals live1 in the sea
I wondered the what makes the sand stab my foot like a pin.



During at the summer holidays I went lots of places. Today for writing the task was called Remembering our summer holiday. For this learning we white about the one of my summer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment